Qnary is Hiring
Qnary is growing and we are looking for amazing people to help fuel that growth. Currently we have the following openings available. Contact us to apply
Who we are:
H! We are Qnary. We empower the voice of professionals and industry leaders. We work directly with Fortune 1000 and startup leaders across a variety of industries, including marketing, media, technology, advertising, law, finance, corporate sustainability, art and more. We deliver our solution globally in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Japanese, and Mandarin.
Clients come to us to become digital influencers in their industry—from growing target audiences on social channels, to creating smart and savvy social content from tweets to blogs, to building personal websites. The objective is to grow their personal brands to help better reflect themselves and their organizations. We have developed an app to help clients do this easily.
We are offering a unique hybrid role to both manage and interact directly with clients, as well as to manage and oversee the content being developed for their social channels.
This role is unique as it offers you direct access into the minds of some of the top leaders in a variety of industries. Beyond growing your skills in account management, social media strategy and copy editing you will also gain an unparalleled window into the minds of today’s top leaders and entrepreneurs.
Who You Are:
- A fantastic hybrid—one part social media expert, and one part account manager who loves building strong relationships and pushing our clients to the next level.
- You have a great eye for detail, are fluent in social media, and are interested in new social apps and technologies.
- You are also comfortable in professional settings and interacting with clients directly.
- You love learning—as we work with clients across industries, a love for learning new topics is a must.
- You are interested in technology. You will work with clients through our proprietary reputation growth platform and corresponding mobile app.
- You are proactive. We are a startup and are looking for people with new ideas to help push our company further.
More About the Role
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Onboard and manage clients use our proprietary technology. Share new feature updates and provide ongoing training.
- Work with our product development team on our Digital Reputation Management Platform, as well as manage clients on it.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- 1-2 years of account management experience is preferred, but not a mandatory requirement—relevant internship experience is also a plus.
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. An understanding of social media analytics and paid media is a plus.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills. · Must be able to work independently and in a team environment. Must be reliable with deadlines and projects.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
What We’re Looking For:
You! We are looking for a person who will fit well with our team and we are eager and open to training in certain areas. If you are enthusiastic about the role and opportunity, please reach out!