Qnary is Hiring
Qnary is growing and we are looking for amazing people to help fuel that growth. Currently we have the following openings available. Contact us to apply
Who we are:
Hi! We are Qnary. We’re a social media technology startup headquartered in NYC with global offices in Japan and Spain (and growing).
Qnary's proprietary technology platform contains an arsenal of tools for executives and enterprises to monitor, control and optimize their digital information including images and videos, social media content, and search results.
Qnary works directly with C-suite teams, executives and startup leaders across a variety of industries, including marketing, media, technology, advertising, law, finance, corporate sustainability, art and more.
Clients come to Qnary to build and broaden their digital footprints—from growing target audiences on social channels, to creating smart and savvy social content from tweets to blogs. The objective is to grow their personal brands to help better reflect themselves and their organizations.
We are looking for a rockstar account manager to help manage our growing client list.
This role is unique as it offers you direct access into the minds of some of the top leaders in a variety of industries. Beyond growing your skills in account management, social media strategy and our product technology, you will also gain an unparalleled window into the minds of today’s top leaders and entrepreneurs.
Who You Are:
- A fantastic hybrid—one part social media expert, and one part account manager, one part technology geek as you will be working very closely in our proprietary technology product with our clients.
- You are comfortable in professional settings and interacting with clients directly.
- You are curious—as we work with clients across industries, a love for learning new topics is a must.
- You are proactive. We are a startup and are looking for people with new ideas to help push our company further.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Onboard and manage clients to use our proprietary technology. Share new feature updates and provide ongoing training.
- Work with clients and content creators to ensure clients are receiving relevant, social media best practice content across social channels and blogs.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends
- 2+ years of account management experience is preferred, but not a mandatory requirement
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Medium, and more.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
What We’re Looking For?
You! We are looking for a person who will fit well with our team. We are eager and open to training in certain areas as well. If you are enthusiastic about the role and opportunity.