Great opportunity to join a growing and innovative social media, technology, and reputation growth company based in New York.
Qnary builds out and grows the reputation and thought leadership of professionals, senior and c-level executives, and category experts. In 2012, we launched Qnary with the goal of designing technology and providing solutions geared towards optimizing the digital activities of executives and employees.
Since then we recruited an amazing team and developed a technology and solution that allows busy professionals and executives to not only have a positive and consistent online presence but build thought leadership and influence around the key topics they want to be known for.
We offer all aspects of managing an executive’s online presence, including:
- Social Profile Optimization, Development & Positioning: Building the digital profiles that make up an executive’s online presence to ensure they have a consistent and positive digital footprint that establishes authority, credibility, and associates them with the key topics they want to be known for.
- Custom Content Creation & Curation: Busy executives do not have the time to create and develop content and curating articles to comment on and join a conversation
- Technology & Mobile App: Qnary’s technology and mobile app allows executives to easily approve, declined, and/or edit content on the fly
- Audience/Engagement Growth: Strategically building our clients audience and connecting them in with relevant industry influencers
We work with a mix of Fortune 500 senior and C-level executives to founders and executives of startups and everyone in between across all industries (media/advertising, technology, packaged goods, retail, energy, media, real estate, insurance, education, healthcare, automotive, food and beverage, finance, etc).
Our Qnary Nest (headquarters) is in New York City but we deliver solutions for clients around the world and in many languages such as English, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Italian and German.
Sales Operations Associate – Job Duties:
- Increase sales productivity by identifying ways to simplify the sales process through automation
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and proactively find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine run faster
- Growth/Performance Marketing Using (Email Marketing, CRM, Retargeting, etc)
- Lead Generation & Meeting/Call Setting – Identifying new sales leads
- Build sales analysis and reports that will be used by salespeople, sales managers, and leadership to inform decisions based on historical data, present-day results, and future forecasts
- Reports that measure sales tactics performance
- Scheduling new business meetings with leads
- Researching the needs of leads and potential clients
- Managing Sales Pipeline & updating sales CRM
Skills required, include:
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Analytics and reporting expertise
- Understanding of CRM and lead database software (ZoomInfo, Zoho, etc)
- Experience tracking sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Pipeline Management
- Excellent communication and written capabilities
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of Microsoft suite (word, ppt, excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of sales automation tools and data analysis
- Ability to solve problems and communicate effectively
- Hard work ethic
- Salary + Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits