Great opportunity to join a growing and innovative social media, technology, and reputation growth company based in New York.
Qnary builds out and grows the reputation and thought leadership of professionals, senior and c-level executives, and category experts. In 2012, we launched Qnary with the goal of designing technology and providing solutions geared towards optimizing the digital activities of executives and employees.
Since then we recruited an amazing team and developed a technology and solution that allows busy professionals and executives to not only have a positive and consistent online presence but build thought leadership and influence around the key topics they want to be known for.
We offer all aspects of managing an executive’s online presence, including:
- Social Profile Optimization, Development & Positioning: Building the digital profiles that make up an executive’s online presence to ensure they have a consistent and positive digital footprint that establishes authority, credibility, and associates them with the key topics they want to be known for.
- Custom Content Creation & Curation: Busy executives do not have the time to create and develop content and curating articles to comment on and join a conversation
- Technology & Mobile App: Qnary’s technology and mobile app allows executives to easily approve, declined, and/or edit content on the fly
- Audience/Engagement Growth: Strategically building our clients audience and connecting them in with relevant industry influencers
We work with a mix of Fortune 500 senior and C-level executives to founders and executives of startups and everyone in between across all industries (media/advertising, technology, packaged goods, retail, energy, media, real estate, insurance, education, healthcare, automotive, food and beverage, finance, etc).
Our Qnary Nest (headquarters) is in New York City but we deliver solutions for clients around the world and in many languages such as English, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Italian and German.
Junior Business Development Associate – Job Duties:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching Qnary’s executive online reputation growth solution in calls and/or meeting
- Nurturing relationships and following up with leads
- Closing new business and taking leads from call to proposal to new client
- Setting up new business meetings with leads
- Developing PowerPoint presentations and proposals
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Researching the needs of leads and potential clients
- Updating sales CRM
Skills required, include:
- Sales or account management experience preferred
- Highly Motivated
- Being highly organized
- Excellent communication and written capabilities
- Confidence and persistence
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of Microsoft suite (word, ppt, excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the social media industry
- Ability to solve problems and communicate effectively
- Hard work ethic
- Salary + Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits