We empower the voice of professionals and industry leaders. We work directly with Fortune 1000 and startup leaders across a variety of industries, including marketing, media, technology, advertising, law, finance, corporate sustainability, blockchain and more.
Clients come to us to become digital influencers in their industry—and to share smart and savvy social media content like tweets and LinkedIn posts with industry news and their unique point of view. The objective is to grow their personal brands to help better reflect themselves and their organizations. We have developed a proprietary social media management technology to help clients do this easily – and to help our team of writers and strategists create expertly industry-specific content for our clients with ease.
We are offering a unique part-time role for individuals interested in social media, writing, and business trends. As a Social Media Content Strategist, you will be tasked to curate and edit social media content for your specific client portfolio.
The content you curate and edit will be geared to your client’s interests based on her or his strategy brief and tone of voice. The goal is to ensure the social media content is expertly written within the client’s industry, authentic to the client’s tone of voice, and engaging to entice “Likes” and “Shares” on social media.
This role is unique as it offers you direct access to the minds of some of the top leaders in a variety of industries. Beyond growing your skills in copy editing and writing, social media best practices and strategy, and digital publishing, you will also gain an unparalleled window into the communication goals and objectives of today’s top leaders and entrepreneurs.
Who You Are:
- A strong writer and copy editor with a fierce eye for detail
- A team player, you will be working closely with a team of Client Success Managers to best understand the strategies and objectives of your clients. This role involves both receiving constructive feedback as well as sharing feedback to a team of writers who will help support your content. Being open to learning is a must.
- Exceptional time management skills as you will be working independently to meet deadlines on a weekly basis and have a specific amount of time to allocate per each client
- A social media rockstar, or someone interested in learning the trade—we are happy to teach the right candidate social media best practices
- Have an interest in learning new technologies, as you will be working closely with our proprietary technology to edit and schedule social media content in our Qnary app.
- A “can-do!” attitude – to be successful in a startup like ours, you must be willing and eager to roll up your sleeves with the team to get the job done
This is a part-time role which involves a commitment every Tues, Wed, Thur from 9:30am – 5:30pm in our office at 256 West 36th Street, NY, NY 10009.
The role will also require occasional meetings with Client Success Managers to onboard new clients and discuss updated strategies, monthly meetings with the Editorial Team to discuss social media best practices and updates, and occasional client calls. These meetings will always take place within Tues, Wed, and Thursday.
The role will also involve creating select social media for your clients to share news about their specific organization or company, and if they are interested in niche content topics.