Hi! We are Qnary.
We empower the voice of professionals and industry leaders. We work directly with Fortune 1000 and startup leaders across a variety of industries, including marketing, media, technology, advertising, law, finance, corporate sustainability, art and more. We deliver our solution globally via the Qnary SaaS app.
Clients come to us to become digital influencers in their industry—from growing target audiences on social channels, to creating smart and savvy social content from tweets to blogs, to building personal websites. The objective is to grow their personal brands to help better reflect themselves and their organizations. We have developed an app to help clients do this easily and work to evolve our SaaS model forward.
This role is unique as it offers you direct access into the minds of some of the top leaders in a variety of industries. Beyond growing your skills and fluency in client success, social media, SaaS, and copy editing you will also gain an unparalleled window into the minds of today’s top leaders and entrepreneurs.
Who You Are:
- A fantastic trifecta of content curator, social media expert, and client success manager who loves building strong content, relationships, and expanding our clients’ opportunities.
- You love learning about new topics and industries and looking for ways to increase the 3 R’s (relationships, reach & revenue).
- You have a great eye for detail, are fluent in social media, and are interested in new social apps and SaaS technology.
- You are proactive. We are a startup and are looking for people with “can do” attitudes that have a sense of ownership and urgency and interested in expanding client relationships and revenue.
About the Role:
- Work with high-level and high-expectation clients to create bespoke social media presence and content.
- Collaborate with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, and research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Onboard and manage clients using our proprietary SaaS technology. Share new feature updates and provide ongoing engagement and training.
- Monitor sites for client growth opportunities.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Experience in a client facing role at SaaS or social media platform.
- Experience including (but not limited to) Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Understanding of social media analytics and paid media is a plus.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment. Must be reliable with deadlines and projects.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
If you are enthusiastic about the role and opportunity, please reach out!